Friday, September 9, 2011

To all of you who care about animals....

Reading the paper this morning....article about several people in New York who lost friends in the 9/11 attack. They get together once a month to remember their friends, and they give to various foundations established to honor the victims.

Here's a small portion of the article: 
"Forgetting has always been my biggest worry, not being able to remember those people. And it happens. Life moves on," Joe says. He paraphrases the Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal on his duty to the dead: "When I face those people on my day, I want them to know I didn't forget."

I will never forget Lucha nor all the others who died at Muddy Paws. I already give to animals by contributions of money and fostering.

Will you do the same? If you can't foster, then TODAY, give $20 or whatever you can afford, to the nearest rescue.

Educate people to always adopt, never buy.

Don't let your pets reproduce.

If you even SUSPECT cruelty to an animal, report it, and FOLLOW UP. Make sure it is properly investigated and prosecuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment